Nowadays I think more along the lines of "I need to make my money work for me" Much happier thoughts to be having and I will touch on that later in this article.
Take a look at my headline above "I need to make money now – Is that all you need to do?" I bet your wondering what I mean by asking if that is all you need to do. Yes money is important I would never say anything otherwise. We would all love to make real money working from home which I can show you how to do but first I wish to talk about personal growth.
Personal growth (being ready to accept and handle success – mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
To me I guess it starts with my thinking when I get out of bed in the morning. I have a choice – Is my day going to be good or bad? You have a choice is your day going to be good or bad?
I am hearing you but you do not know my circumstances you say, I have so much going on, I can not make my bills, My health is bad blablabla – In other words by doing this you are sending a message to your brain that YOU can not do it.
To me personally I would never allow myself or anyone else around me to have these thoughts. Taken responsibility for my actions is one of the largest lessons anyone has to learn – taking ownership.
Starting any business online can have many problems; I know I did to start with. In the past I was a beginner at networking marketing and I had many problems trying to make real money working at home. I could easily have given up with everything I had to deal with, but I chose to take everything that has happened, turn it around and use that as a positive to assist me in the direction I have now been successfully with my online business. I am not exactly where I want to be in life yet but I am a lot closer than I was before I changed my attitude and banished my thoughts of "I need to make money now".
This is where you have to decide your thinking and attitude. Do you see problems as disasters or learning experiences? Personally I see every problem I have overcome trying to make real money working at home as learning experiences that have shaped me into the person I am today.
Successful people always have a working strategy behind their success.
Let's work a strategy …
o Successful people know what they want and they work a strategy to get to the destination
o Brainstorm with yourself and record your dreams, aspirations and aspirations
o Create reflection periods to go through your strategy each week. Keep a diary / journal for notes & thoughts, keep a recorder for your thoughts and ideas that you can go over when you have time to review and can monitor your progress.
o Develop a working strategy for getting where you want to go – be very specific. Write what you want to accomplish during each week. Develop a strategy that is YOU and YOU alone – not someone else's.
o Once you have a strategy – the key is to act upon the strategy with enthusiasm! And, in the case of the talk today – live everyday as if it is their last day!
o Establish a routine to review your plan on a regular basis – discipline. Whatever time suits your schedule book the time into your schedule and stick to it.
The key to success is when you develop a working strategy is to work the strategy. Most people develop a strategy and then do not provide the effort to work the strategy.
Here are some actions to take this week …
1. Take some time out to feel what you want for your future. Dare to dream about your future. What life do you want? What excitation do you want? What is your life of passion? What would you do today if you knew today was your last day? What person do you want to be? What will your life be like in a year? Five years? Write down your thoughts in your journal.
2. Note 10 key things you see yourself becoming in a year from now? It could be care orientated, family, income, health, relationships, spiritual etc.
3. Write down a list of key points that you need to focus on weekly that will contribute to you becoming the person you want to become in the next 12 months. Put an asteroid next the key points that you are not doing right now. This will then become your objective in assisting your improvement over the next 12 months.
4. List 20 things you are grateful for in your life to this point.
5. Begin to see you as the person you have become in the next 12 months. Act as that person, begin to think as that person and do the things that person does. List your thoughts …
6. Do something nice for someone on a daily basis this week. Write about this in your journal each day.
Now we have looked at personal growth I would quickly like to touch on wealth growth.
I tried many and failed or they failed me is more how I like to look at it. I have now had many successful projects.
Now finally I would like to talk about the easiest part of my life. I call it making my money work for me (Investments).
My online business allows me to now make real money working at home so I invest my profits into sound investments. I am building my empire something a few years back I never thought possible.
My investments will continue to grow over the next few years as I compound them from vehicle to vehicle. Every monthly check from my online business I invest into current stocks or new ones I have studied. Sometimes this will lead to me not having to work for my money in the future – My money will work for me while I am living the life I want for myself and my loved ones.
"Live everyday like it is your last"
I hope after reading this you will take this thought away with you and put it into action.
"If it is possible for you then it is possible for me it is just a matter of how" – it is not "If it is possible for you then it is not possible for me!"